Insurance Claims Management
What is a LOSS ASSESSOR?
- Your Insurance Company will appoint a LOSS ADJUSTER who are paid by your insurance company to look after their interests and tell you what is NOT covered by your insurance policy, and investigate to reject claims.
- You need to instruct a LOSS ASSESSOR to protect your interests and tell you what IS covered by your insurance policy, and prove the claim is valid.
- Insurance Claims Professionals Ltd will appoint a personal Loss Assessor to handle your claim from start to finish and get you what you deserve.
How Insurance Claims Professionals Ltd Can Help
- Providing the professional and expert knowledge of insurance contracts.
- Putting you on a level playing field with your insurance company by having your own representatives.
- Saving you the time and stress of an insurance claim by liaising with your Insurers, Loss Adjusters, numerous repair companies and builders.
- Saving you money as time spent on dealing with your claim is not reimbursed by your insurance company.
- Presenting and negotiating your claim to get you the best possible settlement.
The Insurance Claims Process
- We will advise your insurers of your claim on your behalf and arrange the appointment of their Loss Adjuster to visit your property to inspect the damage.
- We will arrange the most efficient course of action to ensure a QUICK SETTLEMENT.
- Our local supplier network of contractors will be instructed for a range of insurance industry specialists including, builders, surveyors, drying companies, restoration companies, plumbers, electricians, drainage specialists, salvage experts, estate agents and accountants.
- We can arrange EMERGENCY PAYMENTS from your insurers upfront to cover any emergency items such as food, clothing, and laptops.
- Should you have been unfortunate enough to not be able to stay in your property because of the extent of damage, we will arrange to move you and your family into a RENTAL PROPERTY under your alternative accommodation section in your policy.
- CASH SETTLEMENTS are available and we can advise on the most beneficial settlement options.
- We will make sure you receive WHAT YOU DESERVE.